.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

My First Spaghetti Experience

There were times that I was worried about Caden. He didn’t seem to like new food or snacks, especially when it is hard and need time to chew on. I was afraid that his food need to be smashed all the time and that might not be convenient when we are traveling.

When we give him new snacks or rice, spaghetti or even raisins, he would either put his fingers on the mouth to take it out or close his mouth real tight.

I felt like he doesn’t like new challenges! *not good!!*

But today was different! We ate at Spageddies restaurant in Tanglin Mall with Ainsley’s (Caden’s friend from Little Gym) family. We were having a late lunch (at 12.30pm) so Caden had eaten at home earlier and also to avoid mess at the restaurant.

[I have been observing him for the past 2 weeks; meal times are more difficult when daddy is around. He pointed his fingers to things but when we gave them to him, he refused them. Or, he would close his mouth with no reason, etc]

Anyway, back to the hard food topic, Caden was curious of my spaghetti, so I thought, I give some for him to play (never thought that he would actually ate it). I sprinklered some cheese on the side, too. Then I asked suster to give the spaghetti with lots of cheese to him. He refused at first, but after the first bite, to my surprise, he asked for more again and again.

Haha…

No comments: