.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mommy Careless!!

It was an ordinary Monday morning for us. As usual, we went to Julia Gabriel for Caden’s two hours English class. And at the end of the class, when the teacher open the door at 11am, just like the other Mondays, Caden quickly run out without even looking for me.

So I quickly opened my socks and put on my shoes while carrying his bag, my bag and the art and craft of the day.

I managed to catch him just before he reached the main door. Then I said: “ok, let’s find our car!!”

Knowing that Caden was on my left side, I opened the other side of the door. But in a split second, he was moving a little bit to my side.

Which means, his forehead then touched the sharp edge of the door. Then that’s it!!! He cried so loud and for the longest ever! (more than 5 minutes).

His bump was so bad that only about a minute after the incident, I could see the bump get so swollen and around that area, the skin color changed to reddish black color which makes it even worst.

I felt so guilty of not looking twice where he was standing. But luckily, now, at the end of the day, he does seem to forget all about it.

No comments: