.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Green Green Green




I have observes Caden for along time and there is no doubt that his favorite color is green.

I am curious on how he likes this color cos’ I very seldom bought anything in green. If his favorite color is blue, that is understandable because I bought quite a number of his toys or clothes in that color.

But GREEN?

Well, I started buying him lots of green now that I know that he TRULY likes green. He now has quite a few of clothes in green (and mostly are shocking green) and toys too. Then, I bought a few green tops myself, to support him. ^_^

PS: And this would be the color theme for his birthday party...yey!!!

No comments: