.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tennis Lesson Updated

I am happy for the fact that after a few weeks, Caden is improving and doing quite well in the Tennis Lesson.

He used to wonder around a lot and doing whatever he likes, rather than following the teachers’ instructions, but nowadays, he could listen and follow instructions much better, although I am still have to be near him all the time.

The other 3 kids in the class are older and have been in the class much longer than Caden (at least for more than 6 months). And all of them now can hit the ball pretty well. Oh, I can’t wait to see Caden hit the ball by himself.

In the picture, the kids were taking turns to hit the ball. I can only take picture when Caden is sitting down because when it comes to his turn, I have to be beside him, teaching him and make him understand the real purpose of the racquet -- not to be banged on the floor.

I am a bit worried, too, because we are going to absent for two whole weeks, due to our trip to Jakarta. I am just hope that he will not going backwards when we come back in 3 weeks time.

No comments: