.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nervous...

So many things will be happening in the next few days. It’s been a little hectic around here.

Tomorrow will be Caden’s 2nd birthday party --- All of us have to wake up early tomorrow to prepare for the food and other last minute stuffs.

The day after tomorrow (on Monday) at 8am, we will have to leave to the airport to catch 10am flight to Jakarta.

Therefore in the middle of preparing for the party, I have to pack our stuffs for the travel as well.

Last but not least, I will have to take care of Caden for the next 2 weeks (starting from Monday) by MYSELF!!! Oh my gosh…I am so used to have people helping me with Caden…I am not sure in what shape I will be later on. I am hoping Caden will listen to everything that I told him to. *yeah…in my dream!!!*

Suster and the maid will be going back home to their village and I will left with no one in Jakarta as most of our helpers will be going back to their village as well…

Luckily we’ll be staying at my sister’s place whom just gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Alicia. Caden and I can’t wait to see them very soon.

PS: At least I will have a full quality time with Caden for that 2 weeks, right??? *thinking very very hard* ;)

No comments: