.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Power Swimmer



I’ve bought this Power Swimmer products from US. It’s meant for helping Caden to be able to float easier in the water and swim while pedaling his hands and feet.

And it turns out to be GREAT!

He can swim longer distance now. *happy*

I tried the regular float and the float that you put on your two arms. He hates it! He will ask me to take it out right away. But not this one! I can actually see him gets used to it too much that he might not want to take it out. That’s why I only use it towards the end of our swimming time.

No comments: