.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The World Around Me...

I let Caden explores everything around him. I am fine with him touching a dog (though if the dog is bigger than him, which like most of the dogs in our apartment are, I am afraid it might harm Caden in anyway), playing with soil, playing in the playground, or things that some parents find it too dirty to be touch or play with.

In this picture, we were just started swimming when Caden saw a group of ants marching. Then he said, “Mommy… ‘semut’ (ie. Ants)” For a while, we looked at the ants marching and at the same time, I gave him a little story about ants.

I believe that this is good for his development to be able to understand that A LOT of other things are happening around him. Certainly, being the only little one in the family could easily makes him thinks that everything always evolves around him.

I would like very much for Caden to grow up being an unselfish person. Though I know that I am sometimes (okay... A LOT of times) spoiling him here and there, I will try my very best to raise him GOOD! *finger crossed*

*sigh*

People said, I need another baby(ies) so that I am not too concentrated with him. Well, although I really want to have one or two other babies, we (Paul and I) think now may not be a good time just yet.…maybe next year! We’ll see.

No comments: