.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

2 Years 2 Months

  • Talk (really) a lot!
  • Very very attached (beyond imagination) to mommy

  • 14.8kg

  • 98cm

  • Eat once a day (at 5pm)
  • Sleep about 12 hours a day
  • Very active - run everywhere

  • Milk intake about 1000ml/day

  • Hate snacks (bread, cookies, etc)

  • Start to like French Fries *

  • Much more hair

  • Imitating people's words and actions

  • Loves music

*He knew it from a friend's birthday party. I gave it to him because I thought he won't eat it as usual. But there is something in french fries that attract children so much. I remember one time I was laughing as a bunch of mothers were have to spell the word F.R.I.E.S as their children would ask for one right away and I think I have to becareful, too now!

No comments: