.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle


With a few friends, we went out to watch a few stories from one of a very well known children author, Eric Carle. One of the stories is The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which is known to be his best-known book.

It has eaten its way into the hearts of literally millions of children all over the world and has been translated into more than 47 languages and sold over 29 million copies.

Caden used to be afraid of the darkness in a theater. But I had bought him The Very Hungry Caterpillar book from Borders a week before (the one that has the CD with original Eric Carle’s voice).

With those, I made efforts to read it together with Caden three or more times a day.

And it works wondrously!

Throughout the show, Caden keep looking for the Caterpillar which was shown at the very last, after The Mixed-Up Chameleon and Little Clouds.

It was a very nice and interesting show for all of us.
.
PS: I hate it for the fact that I forgot to bring my new SLR with me that day!

No comments: