.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My First SLR

After more than 1 year thinking of buying an SLR, I decided to buy one today. The reason for this is that the new Canon 450D is so much lighter that I thought!!!
.
REALLY!!
.
A friend bought it for the Halloween party last Saturday and I was surprise on how light it is for something that usually so heavy. (I tried a few other brands and this one is the lightest).
.
And oh my goshhhh....the photo result was sooo muchh nicer!!!
.
I am so happy and can't wait to explore the camera soon. Hope this will bring much more brighter color photos of us.

No comments: