.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Memorable Zoo Trip





We were planning to go to Jurong Bird Park today but on the way there, Caden suddenly said, “mau (means ‘want’) Zoo”

I was surprised as this was one of the first times that he expressed his feeling to go somewhere. Usually when I said that we are going out to somewhere. He will just keep quiet and follow me anywhere.

Then I continued to ask him, “What are you going to see in the Zoo?”

“hipotamus” (hippopotamus). He replied

“Hippopotamus? And then what else?” I said.

He thought for a moment and said, “Uu aa” (imitating the sound that monkeys make).

I smiled sooo biggg….Caden has gotten to much older in physical and emotionally. He can interact with us so much more. He expresses most of his feelings to us which make him less frustrated in trying to get our attentions to do something for him.

One thing that makes me even happier in this Zoo trip was that, he was willing to hop onto the pony for a short 5 minutes ride. He even let the pony keeper to carry him unto the pony.

Oh my gosh…I was in cloud nine!!! I smiled all the way…calling his name (like a mad mother) to look at the camera so that we can get a good shoot of him on the pony.

[I tried doing the same thing a few months but he was so scared of the pony and he was even more scared when the keeper tried to bring him up onto the pony]

Last but not least, Caden finished 4 small KFC mash potato (with very little gravy of course) today! He loves it so much!

This was one of the most memorable Zoo trip ever. ^_^

PS: Do you see the mosquito patches that on Caden’s t-shirt? Hihi…I usually put as at least 3 patches every time we go to any outdoor activities. I am scared of any related mosquito diseases and plus Caden has allergy reaction with its bite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

caden 'klimis' banget di fotonya :)

Looking really sleek in that side-parting hairstyle :)