.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Looking back





I still remember the times when my sister and I were young. The memories seems like yesterday, yet it was so long ago.

Now both of us already had a child, and maybe one of us will have another one soon. *Let's see who is first!* ^_^

I never realized how fast time flies until I look at old and new photos of me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful moms !!
Buruan buat anak lagi biar Caden ada temen maen.. heiheihehie..

Claudia Iliadi said...

hihi..gila ah..gue tunggu elu dulu, ka! *wink*

Claudia Iliadi said...

hihi..gila ah..gue tunggu elu dulu, ka! *wink*

Anne said...

wow! caden will have brother or sister soon huh? mendingan emang cepetan vick, jadi cape-nya sekalian ntar kalo udah kelamaan dan kejaohan kita jadi males lagi karena udah enak ;) (gak perlu repot lagi ada bayi baru)