.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

applause for me!

Caden is into clapping his hand for him-self for the past few days. I think it's because we are meeting relatives that like to clap for Caden for everything; for being able to take a toy from the table and give it to someone, for being able to go down from the bed (leg first) without falling, for being able to finish his food, for being able to climb up the stairs, etc.

With those constant applaud for him, he is now understand the meaning of it (kind of).

After EVERY task that he did, he will clap for himself and look at me to clap for him, too. If he didn't see me clap, he will come nearer to me and sometimes touch parts of my body and make an 'eh eh' sounds to make me realized that I have to clap with him.... ^()^

He would clap for even things that he is not supposed to clap. Well, he is too young to understand. So now, I just need to tell him firmly when he is clapping at the wrong place (for example, when he clapped after he put his plastic table upside down) and hope soon, he will understand which one is good and deserves clapping and which one is not!

PS: In the picture, Caden was able to take out the middle parts of the number eight and put it in again in the correct place. So I gave him a clap afterwards!

No comments: