.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

a car for Caden

I has been thinking to buy one of this car for Caden for quite sometime but I was not sure if he is going to like it. Anyway, he still have lots of other toys at home to play with.

But we are in Jakarta now, with limited stocks of toys.

I brought Caden to Sports Mall at Kelapa Gading to check out Tumble Tots, a gym class for young children, but apparently the closed, at 4PM!! hm....I wonder if there is even any class going on now?

Well, in that very quiet mall, filled with lots of empty stores, there was a small playground. We have to pay Rp. 9,000 (about S$1.50) per entry for half an hour. I was not thinking of allowing Caden to play as I am not sure if the place was clean enough, but when he saw the pool of balls, he quickly pointed into it and make an "eh eh" sounds again and again to show that he wanted to go in.

So I let him play... for 5 minutes.

haha....

And I don't let him play inside the pool of balls as I heard bad stories about it. (There could be some other kids vomit or food or drink that fall into it).

But I let him play with the car and he seemed like it.

and since we don't have much toys here, I decided to buy one for him.

He loves it, I think! But he is still not able to make the car moves forward. Yeah, he could only make it moves backwards so far. hehe...

No comments: