.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fighting with Flu

Caden has recovered from his flu for quite sometime, but 3 days ago, he has a runny nose again. Thanks to mommy who has been sick since about a week ago! It started with a cough then runny nose and Caden eventually got the germs, too (luckily without the cough).

I am a little stressed out! Our trip to Jakarta is this weekend and if we are sick, it’s gonna get worst when we are there. Not to mention the very polluted air could make it worst by blocking up our nostrils and Caden would be so uncomfortable.

Thinking thinking thinking what should I do to make his flu get better ASAP!

Then, I decided to sleep without AC. Daddy, who is a very experience person in allergy, nose blocking symptoms and flu, always said that, if you experience those three stuffs, who should lowered your AC so that it won’t be too cold for our body.

With this in mind and the very strong wind in our place this December, I decided to try out sleeping without AC by myself. I tried it for 3 days an….it’s true!! At least for me, my nose wasn’t so congested when I was sleeping.

So when Caden started to look like he was having a runny nose (read: almost flu), I told suster that he will sleep in a non-AC room from now on, until he is better!

And… it works for him, too!! Caden looked very gloomy and has a tiny winy bit of temperature cos’ I think the body if fighting with the virus. But by the second day, he was much better and by the third day, the runny nose and sneezing is reduced tremendously! (although mommy still has hers! *sigh*)

I wish Singapore has the weather like this the whole year (but minus the heavy rain, though!), so we could just sleep without AC whenever we want to! I remember one time when our AC broke-down (around March—June area, and OH MY GOSH!!! It’s was impossible to sleep! I almost went to a hotel nearby! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that Caden feels better now.. Hope you'll get better too, Clau..

Btw, loe di sono ada Janie & Jack gak yah ??

Have fun in Jakarta, a'right..