.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Musical Shows

Here are the pictures from the shows that we went to! Most of them we went alone, but at Noddy show, we went with mommy Erly and baby Ainsley and of course with lots of friends yesterday.

It was fun watching those shows! I am glad that they have these shows here in Singapore. I surely hope they will have them again next year.

Caden enjoyed himself on my arm. I carried him throughout the shows because he is still too short to stand, especially with taller children in front of him. I always try to find the best spot for caden; at the middle but all the way back (so I can carry him without blocking other people), except at the Noddy and Looney Tunes shows

As I mentioned earlier, Caden would just stared at the performers. He was so focus that he would ignore us if we call him! (I wanted to have pictures with him with the shows going on at the back of us, but it would never happen!) Hehe…

And I laugh when I saw his head moving to the right and left when there are people blocking his sight… haha... I remember the feeling when something or someone blocked my vision when I really want to see it….ggrrrr…so annoying, right? Well, I would just try to lift him up as high as I could or if possible, talked to the person to sit down.

At the end of every show, my hand indeed sore for a while. I always give suster to carry him afterwards! He is getting heavier and heavier and very soon we would have to let him walk or use the stroller only! I will definately miss carrying him by then! :(

No comments: