.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

all is GONEE!!!!

Here we were inside the plane, just before we land in Soekarno-Hatta Airport! This photo was taken right after he reformatted my PDA phone!

Yup! Caden was bored and almost started to scream, so I was entertaining him as much as possible. Knowing he likes my PDA phone, I gave it to him as usual to play with.

Within seconds, I saw a weird message on the screen. I quickly grabbed the phone back to see what’s going on.

There was a message, “Please wait while your phone is reformatting.” OH GOSH!! I took out the battery, hopping to stop the reformatting process.

I turned it on again after a few minutes andddddd….I was too latee!!! I lost all my data, including all my families and friends contacts. I was almost fainted! Especially after I remembered that it was last February since I synchronized it!

I couldn’t be angry with Caden cos’ I know he did it not on purpose! Oh well!! I just wish he knew what trouble he has cause mommy with!!!!

PS: People with small young kids, you better back up your files as often as possible!!

No comments: