.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HE is watching over...

Something miraculous had happened today. Oma, suster, our maid and I were in shocked when we heard a loud ‘bang’ sound from my room.

So here’s the full story.

Caden was playing in my room. As usual, he went straight to the small cupboard next to my bathroom and as usual, too, I let him played with it. He likes to open and close the drawers so many times and occasionally took everything out of it.

As he has done this so many times, I let him play by himself while I was choosing which clothes I should wear for the day.

But this time, he opened all the drawers at the same time. As there is no support at the back of the cupboard, it could not hold such heavy weight that was concentrated in tip of all the drawers [imagine: when you open a drawer, the weight tend to fall slightly towards you].

In the end, the whole cupboard fell forward. Luckily Caden was not in front of it!!! Thanks GOD!!! I know he used to play at the side most of the time, but there were times that he played in front of it, too. Fuihh…. fortunately, today somehow, SOMEONE told him that he HAVE to play by the side!

All of us seriously didn’t know (and I would not even want to imagine about it) what will happen if … just if… he is in front of it.

I just thank HIM a zillion times for watching over my precious little boy twenty-four-seven.

No comments: