.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, Gaby...

Apparently, a friend of mine from college has a daughter that has the same birthday as mine!

And we were fortunate enough to be invited to her party today at Mulia Hotel, Senayan!

Ok, as you can see from the picture, Caden wasn't really enjoying himself there. He looked a bit confused (maybe because the loud sound from the clown performing) and wanted me to carry him everywhere.

Maybe it's also because his usual nanny went back to her village yesterday for 10 days. In the mean time, we have her sister to replace her, but despite the similar look that they both has, Caden still doesn't want anything to do with her!!!

So I have to do everything that suster did; bathe him, feed him, change his diaper, and put him to sleep. Luckily, he doesn't mind to play with the new nanny for a while -- after sometime he will look for me again!

That meansss....for the next 10 days, I will have someone to follow me everywhere I go....literally EVERYWHERE.

[This morning, he cried in front of my bathroom door from the moment I closed it until I was done bathing!! Made me so nervous! I was almost forgot to wash my face and I opened the door only with a towel covering my body!!!!]

No comments: