.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Looney Tunes Musical Show

I have been bringing Caden to free musical Christmas shows that are going on in most of major malls since last week, but I thought I will post all at the same time, after we are done! But, today was special; we went out with Caden’s friends, too.
.
There were barely any crowd, so could we could skip the long queue line and we could sit at our own big space. Usually there will be people telling you to sit closer (again and again) to your neighbors to accommodate more people. Soon, it gets so hot and uncomfortable.
.
We had lunch Crystal Jade Kitchen for $81.23, so we were entitled to have a group photo at the end of the show (minimum of $80 and have to be on the same day receipt). I would not even think about it for the other shows because you will have to queue for a long time to come up to the stage. Furthermore, you have to come much earlier to get the queue number for the photo taking; it runs out very fast!

I planned to take him to all the shows, thinking that they only have them in major malls in Orchard area. Then I found out that they even have shows at Parkway Parade, AMK Hub, Heartland mall (I don’t even know that this mall ever existed) and some other malls outside Orchard Area.

Caden always loves the shows so much that he used to just stare at the characters towards the whole show ==> This what motivates me to bring him to many different shows!

We definitely could not watch everything with the limited time that we have, before going back to Jakarta.

*sigh* I wish I could travel later!!! I don’t even know where I should bring Caden out that he would have as much fun as in Singapore…

PS: It's not that this Looney Tunes show was bad that it wasn't much crowd there. Maybe it's because of the location (in Suntec City Mall, where mostly are offices) and, we were just lucky!! ^_^

No comments: