.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Experience: Tennis Lesson

Oma has been very anxious to put Caden into Tennis lesson since Caden was barely 1 year old. Now that he is actually eligible for it, Oma can’t resist to accompany Caden to his first ever Tennis lesson.

Though I think Caden is still a little bit too young for it, Oma insisted that the younger it is, the better the outcome.

So we have signed up to this Tennis class at Advantage School of Tennis in Turf City. What I like about this is, they have fairly small class and good teachers.

I have stopped his gym class for now. He has been there since he was 4 months old and I think it’s time to change to something new.

No comments: