.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommy Mommy Mommy...

Since I came back one week ago, Caden has making sure that I will never leave his sight again. EVER!

Suster can’t really help that much anymore. Everything has to be done by Mommy!!!

Now, it’s always, ‘Mommy sit’, ‘Mommy play’, ‘Sleep Mommy’ (Sleep with Mommy), ‘Mommy read’, ‘Mommy sini’ (Mommy come), ‘Mommy see’ (see what I am doing), and thousands of Mommy with cries…

Suster is enjoying her lots of free time compare to when I was in US!

While I thought, “So this is what I get for leaving him for 2 whole weeks!”

To be honest, I prefer this rather than him rejected me (even only for a few days).

It’s been a week and there is no sign of this will go off. Though I am actually enjoying doing everything with him, I am too hoping that I can have that slight freedom to do my own things, too.

Maybe soon... 2 weeks has to be paid by another 2 weeks of Mommy...!! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how's caden now?
Btw sori nih foto lu blm2 gw email, been 'running around' like mad these past few days.