.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the longest time he is sick

Caden has been coughing for 3 weeks. We went to the doctor last week, but the medicine that was given doesn’t make him any better.

In fact, there was rashes on his body! Oma scream when she saw it. It looks scary, like a ring type and big and everywhere. At first I thought it was diaper rash, but when I look again, it was on his back, too.

So we went again today. The rashes was gone! The doctor suspected that Caden might have gotten a type of bacteria called Mycoplasma that is very common among children. It is airborne; therefore, he could get it just about anywhere, even at the pool.

[Mycoplasma can create rashes on the body that disappear within a few hours]

Tough the doctor said that Caden is strong (since he doesn’t have to be on nebulizer and he is still running around everywhere), I hate the fact that he has been banned from swimming until he recovers. It has been almost a month since the last time he swam and I am actually looking forward to swim with him again.

We were given two options, to poke him and see if that is true or to just start the medication right away and see in 3 days if he is getting any better. If not, then we have to poke and get some blood sample from him.

I decided to do the later one! He has strength like a horse! I am not sure if we can put him down to get the blood sample. I am very sure he would give out his whole strength and energy to get out from there.

I hope I am making the right decision and he will be better in 3 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ini kamarnya caden ya.. cute juga yah..