.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Last day with Caden (before the trip to US)

Our last day with Caden...

We ate breakfast at 7.30am at McDonald's Shaw Centre (we walked there...!!). Caden ate his usual scrambled eggs, he finish 3/4 of it.

We fed the birds with our remaining food. ^_^

We walked back home. I told Caden to walk, instead sitting on his stroller, hoping that he would be tired soon and he will nap earlier so that he could say good-bye to me at 2pm, when I leave for the airport.


Then at home, we played at the pool area and at the playground.


I stil remember a few months ago when we played here and Caden could walk pass through this bridge without having to bend down (ie. he is shorter than the bridge).

And yes, he slept earlier today. Will definately wake him up around 1.30pm

Now I have to do some last minute packing.

I am feeling sad that I have to leave him behind, and I praying hard that GOD will watch over Caden over the next two weeks.

No comments: