.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Seeing him again after 2 whole weeks

I was home this morning. The original landing time should be at 5.30am which makes me just in time to catch Caden before his breakfast time. But because of strong winds, we landed almost 1 hour earlier.

We took our 8 huge suitcases from the carousel and went straight for for Maxi-Cab, which has so much more space for Paul and I and the suitcases.

[FYI, the contents of the suitcases are 85% Caden toys]

We arrived home at almost 6am. I went straight for shower and then unpacked a few things while waiting for Caden to be awake.

I heard him crying at around 6.30am. Though I know that if I want him to go back to sleep I shouldn’t be entering his room, I couldn’t help myself not to.

I carry him in the dark and felt so much relived that at last I am back home, where my heart was always be. Caden hugged me tight for a while and then looked at me and said “Mommy!!”. At that moment I knew that both of us have missed each other too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally.. :) eh, pas hari lu balik, caden nempel terus ama lu gak? :)