.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Toys Toys Toys

I have bought tons of toys for Caden and will giving it out wisely for the coming months ahead. The reason for it because the EXACTLY same toys here in Singapore are about 2.5 to 4 times more expensive compare to the US. It is so not worth it to buy toys in Singapore.

We of course has added Caden's Lego collections by buying quite a few of new Lego. Shown here is a Deluxe Train Set from Lego. We were at Lego Land at Downtown Disneyland (Los Angeles) and saw this huge box of train set with 50% off (ONE LEFT!). It cost us only about SGD$60. I bet if they sell it in Singapore (they don't carry it everywhere, even at the official Lego stores. I assume because it's too expensive to sell), the price would be around SGD$300.

I bought one Lego here early this year which cost me SGD$62, but it will only cost me SGD$30 in US. Super UNREASONABLE!


I also had bought this cleaning set for Caden. I was so interested in it as the toy vacuum model is exactly the same model as the real one we have at home. Caden loves to clean but all the cleaning sets that are sold in Toys R Us Singapore are pink in color.

Caden was so happy to be able to help Suster vacuum our carpet today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aduh itu pemandangannya bagus banget. Didaerah mana tinggalnya di Singapore tapi serem juga ya tinggi keliatannya, lantai berapa? Tapi kalo malam pasti bagus banget deh bisa liat night lights.