.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

One week has passed...

A week has passed. Both mommy and Caden has doing very well. Although i miss him terribly, I am actually enjoying my time here in US. We went shopping alot, catch up with friends and family, and have a great time together.

Caden, too, seem to enjoy his regular routines everyday with Oma (my mom), suster and our maid. I’ve been told that he asked for me a few times, but he never cries uncontrollably for it. I am very glad.

He caught a little cough, though! And he transferred it to suster. *sigh* I have told mom and suster to monitor his cough, and when it gets worst, I told mom to bring him to his pediatrician. Luckily, I have written down his pediatrician numbers and paste it near the kitchen area.

One more week to go and it’s going to be another long week for me. I just hope that Caden would be okay at least for another week. I can’t wait to go swimming again with him.

Oh BTW, I thought this 2 weeks trip will make me a little fairer as I have been swimming a lot, thus, I look so much tanner now. But I think the other way has happened!! OH MY GOSH! It's so hot here, especially now when we are in Austin, Texas. Today is one of the worst day and people has been advised to stay at home. The weather went up to 40.5 degree Celsius. :(

No comments: