.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

At Gelangang Samudra

I don't remember going to Gelanggang Samudra ever in my life. I was planning to go to Sea World with Caden but decided to go to Gelanggang Samudra instead.

[They are next to each other]

We had fun, although we only stay there for about 1.5 hours before Caden asked to go home. He enjoyed the performances by the different animals; there were seals, bear, hippo, dolphins, etc.

I am amazed that I can actually bring Caden out to this super hot place by myself and actually enjoyed it, too. I guess being a very active mom who didn't like to stay at home all the time makes it looks possible (and it's actually IS possible!).

Glad that I decided to go out to this place today! Maybe next time is Sea World.

No comments: