.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

French Fries

Is one of the things that make mothers worried will soon makes me worried too?

I talked with lot of mothers and almost every one of them is trying to put French Fries as far away as possible from their children’s mind.

Never for me, until today!

I bought Suster French Fries at McDonalds. When Caden asked for one, I let him take it as most of the time, if the food that I am eating looks interesting for him, he would ask for one but will never put it in his mouth. Or even if he put it in, it would just like a kiss (read: he won’t bite it).

But today, he actually bite the tip French Fries (both sides) -- the crunchy parts -- and then give the remaining to Suster.

And he ate quite a lot (maybe about 10 of them), but not so bad as he only bite a tiny weenie bit of the tips for each of them.

Oh no…has he started to like this forbidden food?

PS: He is still very very picky in terms of food. I gave up and started him on porridge (just like a 10 months old baby) again -- which works not so bad as giving him rice. Never eat any veggies and fruits for the longest period of time that I can remember.

No comments: