.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Water Park at the Zoo

We are here at the Zoo again to check out the new water park that we have not able to do it last Saturday as we didn't bring any extra clothes.

Turned out, Caden was actually afraid of the giant pail. They have this huge pail that is constantly filled with water and when it's full, it will overflow by itself. As the pail is so huge, we will hear have a thunder-like sound as the whole water in it burst down.

I told him a lot of time that it is alright to play near the area, but Caden constantly said, "I am scared" .... hihi....

I am surprise to see that as he gets older, there are lots of things that Caden is scared off, and most of them are things that I thought he will be alright with.

[You know, him being very active and muscular, makes me think that nothing can come into his way! But turned out, I am wrong!]

Well, feeling scared is normal; it is something that we eventually will go through in life (a lot). It's perfectly fine for children to experience it. My role is to just constantly encourage him to overcome that fear and I will let him decide if he wants to go along with me or stop right there.

No comments: