.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Park


Oma’s friend invited us to go to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Park this morning. She said there are a lot of BEAUTIFUL (with emphasis) birds in it. I thought it would be interesting for Caden to see, so we joined them.

Oh my gosh…in the end, it’s just like another nature park (or may I call it jungle) with lots of trees. If there is a bird, the bird will be so far away and so small for Caden to get excited about.

Not long after we arrived, Caden and I were sooo bored! We decided to go home earlier. On the way back to our car, Caden mention that he wanted to go on a boat. I remember that Singapore Zoo has a new boat ride on their premises.

So off we go to Zoo!!! Yeyy….

No comments: