.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Speech development

Oh my gosh…nothing beat his speech development progress. For the past four months, Caden speech development has improved tremendously.

Caden can copy almost all words that come out from our mouth. Not all at the same time, though. Until now, he can only say 3-5 words at one time.

He can even sing lots of songs from beginning 'till the end. And he can also pray all by himself before eating!

*I am so proud of him*

Which meanssssss…..we have to REALLY watch out the words that we are going to say in front of him. One mistake is all that it takes for him to learn that ‘bad’ word.

It’s surprising to see him growing so fast. I remember last year when my parents were worried that he is behind in speech development that they told me to bring him to a speech therapist (but no, I didn’t go there!). And look at him now! Talking, singing, telling people what to do, NON-STOP!

With the nanny talking in Indonesian with him, school and friends that speak English with him, and Chinese classes that expose him to the most difficult language in the world, he is now saying words in different languages.

For example, he knows all his facial features and how to say ‘thank you’ in all three languages, and he knows frog and grapes only with its Chinese words.

I can't wait to see more of his progress. Soon, I will not able to stop him from talking and asking lots of questions non-stop.

No comments: