.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Overall Trip

Our overall trip to Jakarta was much better than I have expected. I coped quite well without any help in taking care of Caden and Caden was much more behave than I thought he would be.

I thought this holiday would be one of the most boring holiday I will ever had as we would be stuck at home for most of our 2 weeks stay in Jakarta.
,
But in the end, we went out almost everyday, sometimes even twice a day.
.
Our most memorable moment of all is meeting Baby Shasa for the first time and being able to see her a few times everyday. She is just too cute and cuddly. We surely hope we can meet again very very soon. Caden miss Baby Shasa terribly!
.
For now, I am just glad to be back home in Singapore and can't wait to continue our regular routines again tomorrow.

No comments: