.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

on a trampoline




I was surprise to know that Caden was brave enough to try this big kid trampoline.

There was 5 other toddler (one is a boy aged 4 years old) and one girl aged 7 joining us for the outing -- all of them were too scared to try it on.

I tried my luck by asking him if he wants to jump up and down like a frog on the trampoline and he said 'YES'

Though I am not even sure if Caden really understand what will happen next, I brought him to the middle of the trampoline and helped to buckle him up.

and then, up he goes... and he seemed to enjoy the ride.

Definitely will be back here next time. ^_^

No comments: