.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy Syndrome



Caden is now much more attached to me more than ever! He is still very close with daddy (mommy is gone when daddy is around), but comes to nap time or when he is feeling something is not right (in pain, sleepy, hungry, tired, etc) he will want mommy badly!

He can say “bye daddy” while he is lying on the bed, ready to sleep. But a while before, when they were playing, he will push me away and will say that he wanted to play with daddy.

On the weekdays, it’s getting harder for me to leave him at home with the nanny, while I am doing some errands. He will cry so badly, wanting mommy to stay home and accompany him. I give in sometimes, but other times, I just can’t! *Sorry, babe!*

I am enjoying every bits of his attachment to me! I know that very soon he will not want me to be around that much anymore. Until that time comes, I will treasure him for being that little mommy’s boy that I will always love.

No comments: