.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

At Dr. Rashid Office

We went to Dr. Rashid office again today.

Dr. Rashid was still trying to persuade me and suster to stop Caden’s milk intake in the middle of the night.

[He drinks at least 2 x 240ml at night, sometimes up to 3 bottles. Before he sleeps, he drinks at least 420ml or more]

But I am quite reluctant to do it, especially when most of the time he didn’t eat anything in the day time.

Dr. Rashid told me that in 6 months time, he will try to clean Caden teeth. Haha… I don’t think he will succeed though, we’ll see…

Overall, Caden’s teeth are in good condition. I think he still able to have those good teeth is because he doesn’t drink or eat sweet stuffs at all (cakes, candies, ice cream, sugary drink, etc).

I hope his teeth will stay this way until he is older and he could eat better in the day time, which (I hope) will stop the late night feeding.

No comments: