.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Private Swimming Lesson Scheduled

I have been observing Caden for a while and I think he needs a swimming lesson to perfected his swimming strokes.

I have been teaching Caden all the time and I am running out of things to teach him. I don’t even know how to start teaching him for the strokes.

We have tried a class at Marsden Swim School, but he gets really bored. It was too easy, he is much too advance for his age in swimming.

Caden is able to pick up things from the bottom of the swimming pool since November last year. And now, while I am still is the one who push him down to the bottom of the pool, he is now able to push his two feet to bring him back up.

He is also able to swim by himself to the shore after he is jumping (by himself) into the pool.

I thought swimming class, where his friends are around, would be fun for him. But after that one trial, I decided to try on a private one instead.

I spoke to Mark, a regular swimming instructor in our condo today. He said he never takes in kids younger than 3.5 years, but he is surprised to hear about Caden’s swim ability as such a young age. He agreed to give Caden a trial next week.

I am so excited to this. Hope Caden like the teacher and hope he will enjoys his lesson as much as he enjoys playing in the pool.

No comments: