.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Training Chopsticks


I bought these training chopsticks for Caden. I was so surprise to know that he was able to grab onto his favorite snack, cheerios, without any problem at all.

When I first bought this, I thought he will only able to do it when he is more than 3 years old, but at the same time, I also thought, there is no harm in teaching him early.

But then I found out, he could do it right from the beginning!! Right after he put his thumb and pointer inside the holes (he couldn’t put his middle finger inside the specified hole yet as his finger is still too short for it).

No comments: