.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Drop off School Update

On the way back to the class for snack time from washing their hands

Not too badd!!! Caden is doing very well at school. The teachers said he could participate in class quite well and able to listen to instructions.

One weird feedback I had from his English teacher, Hasannah, today is for some reason Caden likes to sit on other kids’ lap????!!!!

I am speechless and didn’t know what to respond. Both Hasannah and I were just laughing about it.

She told me, the kids would sing a song or playing something on the table and Caden would stand up and suddenly sit on one of the kids’ lap … and of course that will make that kid scream so loud….

I really don’t know why he did that often in school. Yes he likes to sit on my or the nanny’s lap, but I never thought he would do the same to kids his age.

Oh well…. This kid of mine has a mind on his own.

1 comment:

Ruyent said...

hehehe, asal jangan udah gede asal main duduk di lap'nya sembarang cewe aja. claud.. nti jadi pusink deh lo hihihihi