.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Flyer...Once Again

Off we go to the Singapore Flyer again. It’s been 5 months since we last visited the flyer, since that terrible incident.

But I thought, it should be ok now. I believe the government has put up new and necessary measures so that similar incident won’t happen again.

I still feel a weird feeling when I am at the very top of the flyer, though. I can’t imagine if someone stuck inside it for hours and hours…

Caden as usual enjoyed his favorite ride!! He told everyone that he went to the flyer today.

No comments: