.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

I want MOMMY!!!

I wonder if he knew about my 15 days trip to US without him in July. Caden has been acting so strange this past week. He has been asking for Mommy and only MOMMY!!!

[This similar thing happen last year too when I have to leave him for 14 days]

Mommy has to read the stories for him. Mommy has to put him to bed. Mommy has to play with him. Mommy has to strap his shoes (where he can actually strap it himself). And wherever mommy goes, that’s where I will be!!!

Grrr…at the end of the week, this is starting to get annoyinggg…..

One of this most annoying one is, Mommy has to be inside the class with ME! He cried and wailed for it and refused to go to school and change his clothes if I didn’t say ok. Usually I only said, “We’ll see if your teacher allow mommy to be inside the class”

But once he arrived at the class, he smiles, looks happy and when the teacher told him to say good by and kiss me, he did just that with no hesitations.

*Shaking head!!*

3 comments:

astrid said...

Claud, iya anak kecil tuh emang bisa ngerasain kl ada atau bakal ada perubahan. Selain eloe bakal ke Amrik, the only other reason i could think off, is maybe he's going to have a sibling soon! ;)

Anne said...

hahaha..gua setuju ama astrid!! we're looking for a great news yah vick ;) btw, trid..waktu lu mao hamil johan sih noah juga cling ama lu bgt yah?

InKa said...

Clau, good news, eh ? hehehe

We should meet up when you're in the States :)