.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

(Fake) Farm Stay at The River Retreat

So here’s what happen, I wanted to do farm stay for Caden but afraid that Oma will freak out and plus, I was not in the mood of travelling for hours myself just to get to the farm.

Then I find farm stay that is close to the hotel at Swan Valley area which I hope it is as clean as hotels.

Bad idea.

The cottage which consisted of 3 bedrooms was clean indeed. But there was no feeling like we are in a farm at all. The animals were very minimal, not interesting at all. There was no activity at all, eg. looking for chicken eggs in the morning.

I felt we were just in a cottage in Puncak, not in a farm stay at all.

We shouldn’t waste our money staying here.

Oh well…

We basically only used the cottage to sleep and then went out this morning as early as we could.

[Actually, we paid for a late check out until 5 pm today, but we didn't even bother; we checked out at 9am]

It was really bad! We should have been staying in a real farm or not at all.

No comments: