.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank GOD for this Invention

Since I bought this portable DVD player last September, I couldn’t imagine living without this when I am travelling.

When we travelled, I bought it everywhere. To me, it is as important as baby wipes and extra diapers. It is always charged next to my cell phone at night and into the backpack the next morning.

Having a very active and easily bored child like Caden, who always hooked by any DVDs that I show to him, makes my life very dependent on this.

[We never use it when we are back home, though]

This evening, he was a little tired already. It was 7.30pm, passed his bedtime. And the whole reception thing was so boring for him. He was starting to make noises and refused to sit still in his high-chair.

Quickly I took out the DVD player and turned it on.

And…voila….

He was as quite as an ant.

No noise.

Not a single one.

He was sitting still, watching one of his favorite Christian cartoon characters, Hermie and Friends, while I was clapping for the bride and groom to enter the room.

This portable DVD player will always go whenever we travel for sure. It’s the only thing that could calm Caden down at whatever situation.

1 comment:

Anne said...

okay..i think i'll bring mine too this september when we're travel.. Bryan is so addicted to barney lately and for this past few months he often wake up in the middle of the night and refuse to back sleep again, the only thing that can doze him off is BARNEY! yup, just play barney and he'll sleep by himself!