.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

bathing caden for the first time


Caden is 1 month and 2 days old today. For the past week I had been learning from Ai how to give Caden a bath and by looking at her doing it. I already told myself that I will try to give him a bath when he is 1 month old, so I thought, today would be the best day. We give Caden a bath everyday in the morning; once a week is enough for now. Caden woke up at around 8 am, we let him play under the morning sun for a while then I gave him a bath.

I started by shampooing his 'no-hair' head and then dipped him in a small tub to clean his body (front and back) with Johnson baby soap thoroughly . It was not difficult at all, I just need to be careful of the soap that could make his body slippery which could lead to dangerous falling into the bath tub -- and that's need a little practice. Also assuring Caden that I will always hold him tight will help him a little too -- Ai said, Caden seems a little scared when she put him into the bath tub as he curl up his fingers tight (that's why we left his hand's mitten until the end of the bathing time and put on a new one after).


He has very sweet-smelling right after that; so cute, tiny and handsome ^_^

No comments: