.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 7, 2006

@ the oasis

Oma is going back tommorow so this last day of her in Austin has to be special! We decided to go to The Oasis which is located 450 feet above Lake Travis that offers breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country. It's well known for the spectacular sunsets which Paul had wanted to bring me there to see it since we moved to Austin, TX in February 2005, but something always come up....I thought this would be a great day for us to go out together and see this place which is very well known in Austin.

This is also the first day of Caden officially go out...and it was outdoor... It was a great place and definately great view but because it's outdoor, a few people did actually smoke...so we have to find a place to sit that far from those cancerous people...hehe...

The dessert is famous...and yes they are great...but I was not enjoying it so much as I know that I got to loose my weight soon! I am huge! Paul has been nagging about it too....

PS: Thank you, oma for taking care of mommy and I for the past 3 weeks!! Have a safe journey home...

No comments: