.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

1st time going to the mall


Caden is very seldom go out but after his 1 month birthday, I think it's time for me to bring him to a mall. So, I choose Barton Creek Mall as that is the place that has the most children's stuff. The trip was not that smooth as Caden often cry as he wants us to carry him rather than staying at his car seat/stroller but overall, for his first long trip out (about 2 hours only!!), he was not bad. When he was cranky, ai ayun gave him a bottle of milk of 120ml (which I still think that is too much for his age) once while I browse "Janie and Jack" , a baby clothing store that I loved. We did not do much and did not stay that long at the mall as I am still not comfortable do shopping with him, for now, I still prefer to go shopping alone. Hehehe...I guess I would have to get used to it, or else Caden will stay at home forever... ^_^


After taking this picture and ready to go home, ai ayun and I found out that Caden was doing "the number 2"...haiyah... In the end we end up cleaned him at the bathroom there; took us a while to figure out as it was our first to do that other than at home.

No comments: