.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Sleepin' with one hand

Ai Ayun told me that for some reason Caden likes his left hand to be out from his swaddling blanket. He seems to fight back if we force him to put both his hands in the swaddle. I don't believe her at first, I thought all babies likes to be wrapped tight in a swaddle but I guess Caden is different, maybe his hands were free to move (or at least his left hand) when he was inside my tummy. Since then we decide to let his "favorite" hand out, just to keep him comfortable and yes, he does seem at peace with one of his hands out.


No comments: