.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

botakk....(baldd...)!!!

I was reluctant to shave Caden head at his first month birthday. First because I thought it was unnecessary and second I was afraid Ai would harm Caden's head. But today, I made up my mind that I will let Ai shaved him as his hair (who has already very thin hair) is falling off. Ai said not to worry because usually a baby did lost his hair near to his 1 month birthday...but stil I was worried that Caden would not have enough hair in the future. So, okay, shave him bald!! and hope he will have more hair soon....
Therefore...we need hat/cap everywhere we goo!! Yey....I got reason to shop more for Caden!!! ^_^

No comments: