.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 28, 2006

a month birthday party just for Caden


We made a small party for him on his first month birthday and shaved his hair too -- Grandma said, hair that was grown inside the my tummy is "dirty" hair, we are suppose to shave it so that the "clean" hair will grow. Caden was crying throughout the process, he was mainly hungry and did not feel comfortable when he was shaved but after he was dipped into the water full of colorful flowers (Ai said this symbolizes cleanliness -- I just followed her just for the fun...hehe...), the cries fade off. Ai Ayun did all the shaving and shockingly, she shaved Caden's eyebrows too without telling me first about it!! Yes you heard me right, THE EYEBROWSS!!!

All Austin cell friends were there so see it; Yance, Vivi, Vivi's mom, Handi, Tony, Linda, Herman, Christina, Addison, Melinda, Johan. Ai cooked for us, Linda and Herman was the camera-men (thanks Linda and Herman -- I even get the VCD!!), Yance was the photographer although he was using my digital camera....his one was much better but he could not find his camera among the boxes as today was the day that he moved to his new house.

Unfortunately Paul was not here to see it, but he is coming this Saturday though….fuihh..at lastt after another month of separationss...!!! (Still not sure how I can do this!!)

PS: Many thanks to all my Austin Cell friends that, despite their busy schedules, had came and celebrated Caden's first month birthday with us. Thank you for everything.

Caden's first cake....the design was Pooh with his friends-- I even bought Pooh table cover, Pooh paper plates and paper glass, too! ^_^

No comments: