.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Celebration just for Caden


The Austin Cell people has been wanting to see Caden but I told them not to visit me at the hospital (because I will surely look very ugly with those half-naked hospital gown). So mom and I agreed to have a gathering at the apartment on Sunday, the 1st of October. Ai Ayun cooked and Mom was the MC for that day, she lead us in prayer and songs. She touch my heart by saying, "how proud she was with me that I could do all that alone without a husband beside me." And the "most important person" on that day was surely got all the attention of all the visitors. Although we were talking so loud, Caden doesn't seem care at all -- I read once it's because it was very noisy actually living in my womb that loud sound will actually make him feel like he is still inside my womb. Overall, at 4 days, he was doing nothing much other than sleep and cry for some milk.

Ai Ayun and Grandma

No comments: